The USB technology was developed to simplify the connection of peripheral devices to the computer and to reduce incompatibility issues compare to when miscellaneous interfaces was in use. The standard remains widely adopted by modern consumer electronics as well as a variety of application and is continuously being advanced.
Our product offerings for the category include standard Type A, Stacked, Type B, Mini and Micro USB with options for On-Board, Mid-Mount and Vertical PCB retention approach. Apart from providing component level solution, our expertise includes mating cable assembly with overmold that can be tailored to fit customer required ID and finish.
To support specific applications and fulfill particular requirements, our engineering team can customize solutions to strengthen electrical performance of components itself and incorporate mechanical designs to enhance binding strength between the component and the device.
- Smart phone and Tablets
- Laptop and PCs
- Power Banks and Chargers
- Point of Sales Device
- Printers and Scanners
- Portable Hard Drive
- Medical Use
- Simultaneous Power Charging and Data Transfer
- Waterproof and Dustproof Rated Selection (Device or Component Level Designs)
- Plug and Receptacle Connectors Available
- Plating Thickness Selection
- TID Certified Components Available
- Cable Assembly Option Available
- Compliant to Environmental Specification