Automobiles, especially light-duty, have OBD port built-in as mandated from 1996 onwards. It is often located under the dashboard on the driver’s side. Traditionally used as a general scan tool interface to obtain vehicle data and conclude cause of irregularity. Building on this basis of function, advanced tools and accessories are being developed to continuously monitor various vehicle systems in parallel and in real-time remotely.
We offer SAE standard compliant product and are also open to providing custom solution, including connector and cable/wire harness assemblies.
- Access and Record Diagnostic data, often used for Maintenance and Repair
- Monitor Emissions Condition
- GPS Tracking
- Telematics Device for Fleet Asset Management
- Type A, B or Customized
- Pin 4 & 5 Comparatively Longer for GND
- Wire Soldering and Through Hole Options
- Rated Voltage and Current: 30V/10A
- Customize Cable Assembly of Various Length Suited to Demand