In situations where secured and stable transmission of signal and power connectivity are critical for making informed decisions and operation, the push-pull circular series is ideally designed for medical electronics and many other safety oriented applications. The unique mechanical keying and visual alignment feature, together with audible “click” sound assures quick and convenient connection to be establish, and without proper disengagement the interconnect cannot be easily disrupted.
With applications requiring higher level of control on particle counts, suitable material can be suggested dependent upon required sterilization process. Custom design and manufacturing services are available upon request to meet application needs.
- Push Pull Locking Mechanism: Metal and Plastic Housing Models Available
- Engaged Lock with Audible “Click” Sound
- Several Connector Size, Multipole Types 2 to 32 Contacts: Solder and Print Contacts (Straight or Elbow)
- Keying System for Alignment
- Rear and Front Panel Mount Receptacles
- Disposable Type Available
- Resistance to Chemical: High Temperature Sterilization
- Medical Electronics
- Test and Laboratory
- Measurement Instrumentation
- Data and Telecom Systems
- Broadcast: Audio and Video Application
- Industrial Controls